- The dignity of the human person
- Identification of Jesus with the poor
- The preferential option of the poor
- Jesus is the Evangelizer and Servant of the poor
- Growth in intimacy with Jesus is a life-long process
- Poverty of spirit is the primary beatitude
- The Society is concerned with charity and justice
- Prayer is essential: personal and communal
- The virtue of humility: personal and corporate
- The virtue of charity
- Divine Providence
Inspired by Gospel values, our Outreach Ministry leads women and men to join together to grow spiritually by offering person-to-person service to those who are needy and suffering.
As a reflection of the whole family of God, Members are drawn from every ethnic and cultural background, age group, and economic level.
Organized locally we witness God's love by embracing all works of charity and justice. The Outreach Ministry collaborates with other people of good will in relieving need and addressing its causes, making no distinction in those served because in each person we see the face of Christ.