The Parish Pastoral Council is a visioning and planning body of parishioners who foster full participation of the entire parish in the life and mission of the church as lived out in Saint John the Evangelist Parish. In consultation with the Pastor, the council actively listens to and identifies the needs and concerns of the people and develops a parish pastoral plan to respond to these needs. The Council also seeks to implement the plan through the involvement of our parishioners.
May all of our parishioners grow deeper in:
- a desire for spiritual growth in themselves and the Parish
- an enthusiasm about the future direction of the Parish
- a willingness to listen, to speak honestly and to work toward consensus
- the ability to inspire and empower others to delegate
- flexibility and openness with people and ideas.
Parish Council Members Are:
Office Parish Council Contact Information
Outreach Dolores Piacente email@example.com
Spirituality Kathy & Craig Ronning firstname.lastname@example.org
Liturgy Susan Polomski email@example.com
Environmental Judy Rudderow firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome Grace Sconzo email@example.com
Finance Committee Tim Rudderow firstname.lastname@example.org
Men's Group Christopher Nagy email@example.com